This year, I wish I could resolve to:
- Sleep until I want to wake up…every day.
- Cease all saving and increase my spending exponentially.
- Eat nothing but bagels, Thai food and pizza.
- Drive 10 miles above the speed limit…always…and see if I’m on time more.
- Always say what I think, no matter how snarky-New-England-sarcastic-inappropriate-guaranteed-to-get-me-fired the thought is.
- Buy a 100-acre plot of land that contains lakes, mountains and adirondack chairs.
- Simultaneously live close to the following (not necessarily in this order): my parents, my brother, my friends, the New York and/or London theater districts and a city with Indian restaurants.
- Tell people when they are being stupid/mean/annoying. Immediately.
- Leave my house in the messiest state possible.
- Spend every other weekend in Hawaii.
- Leave every light on in the house…during the day.
- Never vacuum my car.
- Ignore the dozens of hot men who seek my favor, instead focusing on some quality “me time.”
Alas…I will have to stick with drinking more water, walking the dog, and seeking happiness in the moment. Not nearly as much fun.
How about you? What resolution would you really, really like to make, consequences be damned?